An important message from Boxes Inc. & Mid America Display:
Boxes Inc. and Mid America Display have been monitoring COVID-19 closely. Our priority is to ensure the safety of our
employees and minimize any potential disruptions for our valued customers. In these unprecedented times, the
packaging that we produce is considered essential to the continued production and distribution of many health and
sanitation products being used in the fight to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases. Demand for these
products has spiked as much as 400% in recent weeks. We ask for your continued patience and an open line of
communication through these trying times.
We have been collaborating with our raw materials suppliers to ensure that the product we use to supply our
customers are readily available, safe, and of the highest quality. The primary raw materials used to manufacture our
packaging originate in the United States. Adhesives, inks, and other chemical additives used in our manufacturing
process are purchased domestically as well.
We have also established procedures to minimize the potential spread of this virus within our operations. We have
mandated that any employee traveling out of the country, or to any areas identified as having a high risk of COVID-19 self-quarantine
for a minimum of 14 days. In addition, we have increased our precautions around employees who may
potentially have a communicable illness.
Boxes Inc & Mid America Display are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our employees,
customers & vendors. In cooperation with the Centers for Disease Control of the United States Public Health Service
and the State Health Department, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Educating Employees on COVID-19 & proper handwashing hygiene
- Limiting travel as well as issuing a 14-day quarantine period for those traveling outside of the country
- Encouraging all sick employees to stay home
- Increasing housekeeping efforts and providing additional sanitizing supplies and masks to employees
- Developing policies & procedures for reporting symptoms, receiving diagnostic testing and returning to work under the
guidance of a physician
- Limiting and restricting entry into our facility
- Hiring of a full-time Registered Nurse to monitor our response program, to include, administering temperature checks of
our employees and quickly identifying symptomatic workers.
- Developing SOPs to isolate employees who are showing symptoms of COVID-19
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Safety Department at 314-781-2600.
Mike Patton, President & CEO